Micro sd read only ubuntu


I wasn't able to format a micro sd card using ubuntu. So I saw several threads but none worked on my device. The following steps allowed me to format it. This wasn't my sd card so I was able to validate all once, but not find if all steps are required.

#Find the device you want to access:
sudo fdisk -l

#Example output:
/dev/sdb1

#Set some variables to ease the access to your device
DEV=dev/sdb
DEVX=dev/sdb1

#The following code lines seemed to fix the problem, including the last one. Them alone don't seem to work
sudo chown ${USER}:${USER} -R ${DEV}
sudo chown ${USER}:${USER} -R ${DEVX}
find ${DEV} -type d -execdir chmod 777 -Rv {} +
find ${DEVX} -type d -execdir chmod 777 -Rv {} +
chmod 777 ${DEV}
chmod 777 ${DEVX}
sudo mount -orw,remount ${DEV}


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Citrix - Xenserver - Migrate MAC address

Configure SNMP for Citrix - XenServer

Xencenter on GNU/Linux